Branch: Legislative and Oversight
Designation: Administration Assistant
Salary Range: R15 130.73 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
– Matric/Grade 12 (NQF level 4)
– 1 year’s experience
- To provide efficient and effective administration support so that all Council & Committee document are processed, and printed documents are received. Provide assistance with electronic equipment in council chamber and distribution photocopy of documents during council and committee meetings.
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide administration support for Council & 18 Section 79 committees meetings. Provide Logistical support. Record keeping of council and committee documents. Assist in queries from departments regarding decisions and submissions of items in agendas.
- Basic duties of the post.
- Ability to communicate well.
- Ability to work within the team.
This is an employment equity targeted position and preference will be given to African/ Colored/ Indian/ White Males, African/Indian/White Females, CoJ Interns, including People with Disabilities.
Sharon Gardner/Violet Sidaki
Tel No: (011) 407 6294/6814
Workplace: Metro Centre
All applications will be through the website using the link below