St Peter’s Prep Schools: Teacher Internships 2021 / 2022
Internship Application closing date: 30 August 2021
Internship Location: Rivonia, Gauteng
St Peter’s Prep Schools is an independent, Anglican, Diocesan family of schools. We are known for our
innovative approach to education and the warmth of our community. The school seeks educators who are
committed to the profession and best practice, who embrace a culture of continual growth and learning and
have a deep empathy for children and a passion for teaching and learning.
An opportunity exists for an exceptional Intern to join the school from January 2022 (negotiable).
The programme aims to graduate professional and inspiring teachers who will improve education in South
- being effective Foundation Phase teachers;
- aspire to live Christian values;
- be competent in the application of the latest research-proven methodology
- have the maturity to deal with the emotional demands of teaching;
- be imbued with collaborative, accountable, committed and professional attitudes; as well as a growth mindset.
- A valid National Senior Certificate with admission for degree purposes; APS score of 26 minimum
- English as a Home Language = 60% or English as First Additional Language = 70%
- Maths Literacy = 55% or Maths = 50%
- Preferably under the age of 25
- Internship is only for those who have no previous tertiary qualification
- Demonstrate financial need
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have worked with children
- Have the motivation and initiative to embrace an incredible opportunity
- Like to work in a developing and challenging environment with new challenges and thinking
- Have strong time management and organisational skills
- People who are willing to learn, improve and adapt quickly
- People who are excited about education and different cultures
- People Who like working in teams and building relationships
To apply, Please include the following:
- Matric Certificate– with university exemption
- A cover letter explaining why you want to be a teacher
- A copy of your CV
This programme is only open to South African citizens.
All documents must be included with your application, incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications for this position close on 20 August 2021
For any queries related to this job, please email [email protected]