Ekurhuleni West College (EWC): Management Assistant Experiential Learning /
Ekurhuleni West College (EWC) invites unemployed matriculates to apply for Experiential Learning / Learnership
Programme 2021 / 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 06 August 2021
Learnership Location: Kathorus Campus, Gauteng
Stipend: R3000 (no salary, only allowance).
Management Assistant (Experiential Learning) – Kathorus Campus
- Assisting in all administration and office tasks and duties as assigned;
- Telephone calls;
- Rendering customer service;
- Information processing (memoranda, letters, e-mail, internet, minutes, etc.);
- Filing of documentation and records;
- Collecting post / faxes and distributing to relevant staff, as required;
- Capturing of data;
- Registration of students;
N6 Management Assistant.
How to apply
Candidates are to complete and submit the following documents by hand:
- Original certified copy of Identity Document;
- Original certified copies of Academic Record / transcript;
- 5 Contactable reference check.
to Ekurhuleni West College, Kathorus Campus, 782 Palime Section, Katlehong, 1432 for attention of the
Mr L Ubisi.
Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: KAT/04/2021 EXPERIENTIAL LEARNER..
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it
must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE
RIGHT NOT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.