Knysna Municipality: Internships 2021 / 2022
Knysna Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date : 20 August 2021
Internship Location: Knysna, Western Cape
Knysna Municipality aims to enhance employability of unemployed graduates and strive to build human
capital and grow its own skills base. The Knysna Municipality hereby invites graduates in need of practical
work experience and unemployed graduates who are interested in a Municipal career, to apply for Internship
in the undermentioned fields. The duration of the Internship will be for a period of 12 months.
The programme is targeting applicants with no prior work experience\exposure and applicants who have not
previously participated in an Internship.
- National Diploma: Property Management\Public Administration x 1 (Property Management)
- National Diploma: Office Management x 1 (Building Control)
- National Diploma: Office Management\Public Administration X 2 (Infrastructure Services)
- Applicants must be permanent residents within the Greater Knysna Municipal area and must be a South
- African citizen.
- Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
A Stipend of R 7 324.24 per month is applicable.
How to apply
To apply please forward a detailed CV with certified copies of academic records to the Human Resources
Section at e-mail: [email protected] or post to P O Box 21, Knysna, 6570.