John Thompson: Apprenticeships 2021
John Thompson invites unemployed matriculates to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Closing Date: 27 August 2021
Location: Bellville Office, Western Cape
APPRENTICES (BOILERMAKING AND WELDING)(WESTERN CAPE ONLY)
Standard 10/Grade 12 Technical with Metal Work. Welders Theory and Maths (No Maths Literacy)
and Physical Science or
Standard 10/Grade 12 Academic with Maths (No Maths Literacy) and Physical Science or
N2 Trade Theory Subjects (Platers Theory or
Welders Theory with Maths, Engineering Science and Platers Drawings ) or
NCV (National Certificate Vocational) Level 4 Fabrication (No Maths Literacy).
Medically fit for relevant trades
Must have engineering interest
No experience required. as training will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Candidates will undergo a Psychometric Test and once successful, employed on a three month
- evaluation period as unskilled workers. Upon successful completion of the evaluation period JT
- Management shall offer apprenticeships to applicants who have, within Management’s discretion,
- proven their potential to successfully complete an apprenticeship.
- Candidates will be situated at John Thompson Bellville office.
- Only candidates who reside in the Western Cape may apply.
- A maximum 4 page CV with academic results & certificates must be attached.
- Kindly note: No Electrical/Diesel/ Fitting &Turning/ Motor/ ND or Qualified Artisans will be considered.
- Interviews will take place at our Bellville Office.
How to apply
PLEASE NOTE, CV’s without certificates will be disqualified
Applications accompanied by a cover letter, indication position applied for and a current CV and certified
certificates, may be forwarded to the Senior HR Officer’s attention at PO Box 129, Bellville 7535 or e-mailed to
the Senior HR Officer at [email protected]