Facility Life Brackenview
Position Stock controller
A vacancy exists for a Pharmacy Stock Controller at Life Brackenview Hospital, Gauteng, reporting to the Senior Pharmacist.Critical Outputs
- Ensuring accurate receiving, receipting and distribution of stock throughout the hospital
- The involvement of cycle counts and stock takes, both within pharmacy and in the wards
- The capturing of goods received to pharmacy and reconciliation of purchase orders against invoices
- The handling and resolving of queries relating to purchases and other relevant stakeholders
- The printing of reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Implementing and maintaining LHC Formulary
- General administrative functions where required
- Maintenance of the pharmacy in terms of cleanliness and orderliness
- The establishment of good relations with hospital staff and doctors
- Grade 12/Matric
- Previous experience in a hospital setting
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office essential
- Previous experience with invoicing and stock control would be an advantage
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and able to work accurately and independently
- Effective time management skills, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Maturity and the ability to work in a team
- Customer excellence and sensitivity
Email: [email protected]
Closing date Monday, August 30, 2021
Candidate must be willing to gain a thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits in general as well as a good understanding of the Life Healthcare retirement funds. Customer focus and sound judgement skills are critical. Good organisational skills are essential.
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.