Fairmont High School: Teacher Internships 2022
Fairmont High School invites applicants to apply for 12 months Teacher Graduate Internship Programme 2021 /
Internship Application Closing Date : 06 September 2021
Internship Location: Durbanville, Western Cape
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Intern Educator who Is planning on studying their PGCE part time
In 2022. The successful applicant will ideally be someone who will contribute to our school’s commitment to
diversity and inclusive.
The starting date is 1 January 2022.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a requirement
- Post graduate studies In a related field Is an advantage
- Registration to study PGCE part-time in 2022 Is required
- Excellent results achieved in academics over the course of studies is required
- Active involvement In extra-mural activities with an awareness of and commitment to the holistic
- development of learners Is required
- The ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English is a requirement
- A commitment to and embodiment of the School’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and
- Excellence Is essential.
Applications must include:
- A covering letter
- A relevant, up-to-date, comprehensive CV with at least 2 recent contactable references
- Certified copies of Educational Qualifications and all related transcripts
- Main subjects to be studied for PGCE, as well as the phase (e.g. FET)
- A list of all extra-curricular activities offered.
How to apply
Please apply to [email protected] Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date,
please note that your application has been unsuccessful.