Citrus Academy: Bursary 2022
Citrus Academy invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 15 September 2021
Citrus Academy is not an academic institution. We offer bursary support to students studying towards
agricultural-related qualifications at tertiary institutions in South Africa.
Any person studying at a registered tertiary education institution in a field related to citrus production or
research can apply for a tertiary education support bursary.
If you fulfill the below criteria you may apply for a Citrus Academy bursary:
- A citizen of South Africa, Swaziland or Zimbabwe
- Studying fulltime or part-time at a registered tertiary academic institution
- Studying in a field related to citrus production or research
- Going into your second year of study, or above
- Interested in a career in the citrus industry
- Satisfied that you comply with the terms and conditions of the Bursary Fund agreement
We provide funding to cover tuition, accommodation, meals, books and stationery, research costs
(postgraduate students only), and other expenses related to a students’ studies.