National Office – SYSPRO Technician x 2
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
SYSPRO TECHNICIAN x 2
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 12 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a temporary basis for 24 months. These positions are based at the National Office in Braamfontein.
- To assist in maintaining SYSPRO settings for users (user passwords).
- Distribution of month-end report.
- Provide functional support to all business process users.
- Print management reports on request.
- Assist users with SYSPRO queries.
- Support the SYSPRO Project Manager in providing training to users.
- To assist in ensuring that all SYSPRO project goals are achieved within the project timeframes and guidelines.
- Adhering to good governance of the project (e.g., ensuring the existence of appropriate structures, systems, approvals and delegation levels, documentation of process, both technical and governance related documents, filing of information, et cetera).
- Able to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Assist the SYSPRO Project Manager in carrying out functions in the section.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- Grade 12 certificate plus studying towards a three (3) year Information Systems or Finance qualification.
- Financial and Information Systems skills to support SYSPRO projects.
- Functional ability in the utilisation of ERP systems and technologies.
- Able to partner with SYSPRO Project Manager to support the achievement of strategic objectives through effective SYSPRO systems deliverables.
- Understanding of basic systems support on any financial package.
- Project management experience.
- Experience that would assist the incumbent in driving a service excellence mindset and building relationships within the organisation as a whole.
- Good consulting skills with a sophisticated collaborative style are advantageous.
Salary: R173,703.00 (Level 5) per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 14 September 2021, quoting the reference number FIN/SYS/27/8/21 in the subject line to [email protected] or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Eulender Mafolo, Tel: 011 877 2000
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of Legal Aid SA. It is Legal Aid SA’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan. Legal Aid SA reserves the right to withdraw posts or not to make an appointment, if by doing so, the interests of Legal Aid SA will be best served.