Columbus Stainless Steel: Learnerships 2021 / 2022
Columbus Stainless Steel invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 03 September 2021
Learnership Location: Steve Tshwete Local Municipality, South Africa
Columbus Stainless Steel has the training opportunity to launch your career for the future. Applications are
invited from unemployed youth interested in being trained as an operator in a production field. Our state of the
art operation awaits you.
- Grade 12 or N3 with Mathematics (40%) or Maths Literacy (60%) and Science with (40%)
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be medically fit for the training position
- Technical ability with good hand-eye coordination
- Technical ability and good hand eye coordination
- Fast learner, energetic, disciplined and good work ethic
- the motivation to learn and develop to become an equipment or process operator
- willingness to work shifts and overtime in our 24 hour operation
How to apply
NB. Preference will be given to local candidates of the Steve Tshwete municipality area
Send no more than one copy of your CV by email to: [email protected]
indicate clearly that your application is for the MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification as a Learner
Include copies of your qualifications
Indicate Your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
NB. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application