South African Bank Note Company (SABN): Apprenticeships 2021 / 2022
South African Bank Note Company (SABN) invites unemployed matriculates to apply for Apprenticeship
Programme 2021 / 2022.
Apprenticeship Closing Date: 06 September 2021
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
The South African Bank Note Company (SABN) offers an apprenticeship for eleven (11) individuals who are
interested in pursuing a career in Printing.
- The Preferred Candidate is likely to have:
- Matric with 50% pass for Mathematics and Physical Science
- N3 Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- TT3 qualification will be added advantage
- Must be a South African citizen
NB. Applicants will also be required to undergo a series of assessments and security clearance process as
prescribed by the National Key Point Act.
How to apply
- Applications must include the following documents
- A brief statement showing why the applicant chose to pursue career in Printing
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of all qualifications, including statements of results
- Certified copy of ID
No applications will be considered if the supporting documents are not submitted.
Apply Online for the SABN: Apprenticeships 2021 / 2022