Stock Controller – High Care
Function Stock Controller
Facility Life Wilgers Hospital
Position Stock Controller – High Care
A position has become available for a committed individual to join Life Wilgers hospital as a Stock Controller,reporting to the Unit Manager in the High Care.Critical Outputs
- Taking full responsibility for stock control in the unit.
- Responsible for maintaining stock and dead stock as per agreed level.
- Responsible for the billing part of the patient’s account.
- Cycle counts and quarterly stock takes and variance investigation.
- Liaise with nursing staff and ward clerk regarding queries and timeous follow up.
- Ordering of stock form pharmacy.
- Act as relief when the sectretay is not available or on leave.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Life Healthcare system (IMEDS) will be an advantage
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonel skills and precise and meticulous in work
- Administrative experience
- Able to work under pressure
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Available for duties on weekends and public holidays if required and Flexi-time as required by the Unit.
Email: [email protected]
Closing date Tuesday, September 14, 2021
NB: indicate position in the subject line of the email.
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.