Facility Life St Mary’s Private Hospital
Position Pharmacy Courier/Porter
A vacancy exists for a Pharmacy Courier/Porter at Life St Mary’s Private Hospital, reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, Phinda Ndlodaka. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the unitCritical Outputs
- To collect and record all prescription cards, credits and orders from wards
- To deliver and record ethical and surgical stock to wards
- To deliver and record all prescription cards to the wards
- To check and unpack stock and perform stock rotation
- General administrative functions as requested by the Pharmacy Manager
- Involvement with stock take and cycle counts
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with clients (internal and external
- Grade 12 and or Equivalent
- Drivers license
- A team player
- Customer orientated
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Relevant work experience in a private hospital pharmacy is important
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Ethical behavior
- Customer responsiveness
Email: [email protected]
Closing date Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.