Ward Clerk – Nursing Admin
Facility Life Anncron Hospital
Position Ward Clerk – Nursing Admin
A vacancy exists for a Ward Clerk in Nurse Admin Department at Life Anncron Hospital. Reporting to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate should be able to coordinate administrative needs for the Nursing Manager, as well as unit stock management and control.Critical Outputs
- Proven ability to communicate and interact with all levels of personnel with tact and diplomacy
- Flexibility in judgment to assess and deal judiciously with multiple, competing work demands
- Maintain schedules and calendars. Plan and organize meetings &coordinate external visitors
- Sound knowledge of medical stock, and billing
- Perform secretarial duties as per job description.
- Good Telephone Etiquette.
- Perform administrative support including ordering supplies and patient billing.
- Must be able to work with high value products and accuracy with regards to billing.
- At least 1-year experience in an administrative/ stock controller capacity, (Hospital experience will be an added advantage)
- Excellent Computer literacy (word, excel, PowerPoint, email, Microsoft etc)
- Knowledge of hospital systems (e.g. iMeds, Impilo, etc) will be an advantage
- Customer service experience
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Action orientated
- Attention to detail
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
Email: [email protected]
Closing date Friday, September 24, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.