SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL PARKS (SANPARKS)
GENERAL WORKERS (17 POSITIONS)
Park: Kruger National Park
We are looking for suitably qualified persons for the Fixed Term Contracts for the mentioned job opportunities at Kruger National Park for a period of three months in the following camps: Letaba and Satara camps respectively. The successful candidates will be accommodated in official accommodation inside the park and be required to work shifts.
- Grade 10
- An experience in housekeeping will be an added advantage.
- Ability to assist with general repairs and maintenance of tools.
- The incumbent must have basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
- Gardening and terrain maintenance knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Physical good health.
- Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare.
- Performing semi-skilled tasks that will include cleaning the camp accommodation and public areas.
- Performing garden and terrain maintenance around the camp.
- Performing duties of a technical nature within the incumbent’s capabilities.
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor/Management.
- Working closely with the camp supervisor.
Salary: R 9 553
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualifications to the following
e-mail address: [email protected]
Kruger National Park
Attention: Ms Nkateko Mokoena
Private Bag X402
Tel: 013 735 4261
SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 05 NOVEMBER 2021
If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
SANParks is committed to the principles of employment equity. Preference will be given to PDI / HDSA.