EPWP OPPORTUNITY PLATFORM WARDEN
Provide basic public assistance service as needed, in the trading halls and platforms, and performs routine inspection duties within assigned area. Remain alert to emergency situations first-line response, emergency management, and/or referral if required.
- Immediately attend to post as per the deployment plan of the day
- Control access and exit to the premises of Joburg Market
- Provide first line customer service and portray positive image of the company
- Monitor traffic flow and observe any road traffic violation
- Enforce compliance with by laws by all customer
- Immediately report any acts of criminal or irregular nature to security staff
- Immediately deal with conflict situatins
- Grade 12
- Security Training or work experience will be added as an advantage
- Must successfully complete the pre-employment safety screening
- Willingness to work shift
APPLICATION with certified copy of an ID and proof of residence.
Must be hand delivered at Joburg Market Offices.
4 Fortune Road, City Deep, on Weekdays between 08H00 and 16H00
Closing Date: 10 November at 12h00