Facility Life Wilgers Hospital
Position Maintenance assistant
A vacancy exists for a Maintenance Assistant in the Maintenance Department at Life Wilgers Hospital, reporting to the Hospital Engineering Manager.Critical Outputs
- Maintenance of general hospital equipment including:
- General Plumbing.
- General light industrial fitting, including welding.
- Building Maintenance, including bricklaying, plastering, carpentry, glazing, tiling and painting.
- Identifying, estimate and ordering of material correctly.
- Minimum qualification – Grade 12
- At least 3 years experience in general building Maintenance.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of a customer service concept and its bearing on maintenance.
- An ability and desire to complete a task timeously and accurate.
- To perform tasks under pressure and to perform standby duties may be required.
- Eager to learn new systems and to accept work challenges.
- Be safety conscious.
- A firm knowledge of installations and maintenance experience in a hospital will be advantageous in selecting the right candidate.
Tel 012 807 8174
Email: [email protected]
Closing date Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.