CLEANERS (2 POSTS) – NELSPRUIT CAMPUS
CLEANERS (2 POSTS)
REF NO: EHL107/2021
SALARY: R102 534.00 – R120 780.00 PA. SL2
- AET or basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Appropriate or reverent experience.
- Be physically able to lift/move heavy objects and supplies.
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good hygiene etiquette
- Preference to be given to local residents (proof of address to be attached)
Key performance areas:
- Cleaning offices, corridors and boardrooms
- Dusting and waxing office furniture.
- Sweeping, scrubbing and waxing of floors.
- Vacuuming and shampooing floors.
- Cleaning of corridors walls and floors.
- Emptying and cleaning of dirt bins.
- Collecting and removing of waste papers.
- Freshen the office areas.
- Clean general kitchens and basins.
- Wash and keep stock of kitchen utensils.
- Cleaning the restrooms and refilling hand wash liquid soap.
- Replace toilet papers hand towels and refresher
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
N.B. This advert is also found on College website, please go to www.ehlanzenicollege.co.za
Relevant Employment Acts will be considered when filling these positions. Applications should be submitted on new Z83 form obtainable from any Public Services Departments, stating the relevant reference number, attach a recently updated CV, copies of all qualifications including academic record, ID document and driver’s license. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered. No faxed applications will be considered. The College reserves the right to withdraw the post at any time. Communication will only be entered into with short-listed and the successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Applications to: The Human Resource Manager, Ehlanzeni TVET College, Private Bag X11297, Nelspruit, 1200 or hand – deliver to the Corporate Centre at 29 Bell Street, Nelspruit, 1200. Candidates are strongly encouraged to send their applications via an email to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 13 December 2021 at 15:30