HRD CLERK – CENTRAL OFFICE
HRM VACANCY CIRCULAR NO.17 OF 2021
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Ehlanzeni TVET College invites all interested and suitable candidates to apply for Vacancies on this Circular. These are permanent positions. The intention is to fill these positions in accordance with the Employment Equity targets of the College, consequently, Whites, Indians and Coloureds are encouraged to apply.
SALARY R173 703.00 – R204 612.00 PA. SL5
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate or equivalent.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Development/Management or equivalent qualification.
- Basic knowledge and insight of Human Resource Development prescripts.
- Knowledge of clerical functions, practices as well as ability to capture high volume data on MS Excel and MS Access.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of PERSAL system.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative framework governing Human Resource Development. Interpersonal relations, flexibility and team work.
- Basic knowledge of problem solving and analysis.
- Client orientation and customer focus. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Be computer literate and have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
- Valid driver’s license
Key performance areas
- Render general clerical support services in Human Resource Development.
- Assist with administration of PMDS as well as IQMS within the College.
- Support in verification and quality checking of PMDS & IQMS documents.
- Create and maintain the PMDS & IQMS database and populate monthly statistics on the database.
- Provide monthly reports on PMDS & IQMS.
- Assist with administration and the coordination of Training and Development.
- Ensure the capturing of Personal Development Plans (PDP) on the access/excel database.
- Ensure PDP’s are filed in official’s files.
- Assist with the co-ordination and implementation of training interventions.
- Ensuring all training interventions are aligned to PDP’s.
- Update the training database with training attended.
- Assist with the monthly reporting on training interventions attended.
- Ensure the effective administration of bursary project.
- Ensure results, statements of accounts and payments are done in line with bursary policy.
- Assist with all logistics for Compulsory Induction Programme (CIP).
- Liaise with course attendees and facilitators.
- Assist with all HRD related activities.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
N.B. This advert is also found on College website, please go to www.ehlanzenicollege.co.za
Relevant Employment Acts will be considered when filling these positions. Applications should be submitted on new Z83 form obtainable from any Public Services Departments, stating the relevant reference number, attach a recently updated CV, copies of all qualifications including academic record, ID document and driver’s license. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered. No faxed applications will be considered. The College reserves the right to withdraw the post at any time.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. FRS Malinga (013) 752 7105. Kindly forward all applications to: The Human Resource Manager, Ehlanzeni TVET College, Private Bag X11297, Nelspruit, 1200 or hand – deliver to the Corporate Centre at 29 Bell Street, Nelspruit, 1200. Candidates are strongly encouraged to send their applications via an email to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 13 December 2021 at 15:30