Facility Head Office, JHB
Position Sales Administrator
A vacancy exists at Life Employee Health Solutions (Life EHS) for a Sales Administrator reporting to the Bid Manager within Life EHS. The successful candidate will be based at Life Healthcare Head Office in Dunkeld, Johannesburg. The purpose of the role is to support the bid management processes and procedures and overall contribute to the sales efforts of the Business Development team. The Sales Administrator will be responsible for facilitating the effective and efficient administration of bids & proposals and overall sales management process.Critical Outputs
- Search online tender portals/ newspapers/ industry publications and identify bid opportunities
- Read through bids posted and identify if relevant to Life EHS business prior to download and distribution.
- Understand principles and be able to complete internal Bid Qualification tool – bid/ no bid
- Upon receipt of Bid – read through document and start identifying areas where input is required and engage key stakeholders
- Co-ordination, compilation and completion of all tender documents
- Prepare tenders, quotations (RFQs, RFPs, RFIs, EOI’s, ITT’s) for all designated areas and ensure that all documentation is accurate and completed timeously.
- Be able to draft cover letters, proposals, bid documents & tender requirements ensuring bid compliance
- Keep records and report on the bid/ proposal pipeline on a weekly basis, schedule sign offs and keep track whilst managing timelines with relevant BDM to meet sign off deadlines
- Manage bid tracker and provide updates on bid management cycle
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders to source information
- Ensure all segment/ company collateral is kept up to date for response to tenders
- Ensure compliance to tender administrative and mandatory requirements
- Matric, Tertiary Qualification advantageous
- 3-5 years’ experience working with bids and proposals
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Confident and accomplished in the use of Microsoft Office
- Discipline in applying quality assurance and governance with excellent attention to detail
- A strong team player – able to engage other team members
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills – proactive in prioritising own workload and assigned areas of responsibility to others
- Attention to detail
- Stakeholder engagement
- Professional & technical proficiency
- Verbal & written communication (including presentation)
- Organising and coordinating
- Effective time management
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy and work well under pressure
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
Closing date Friday, December 17, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.