Grainlink Learnership Opportunity
Senwes is looking for a self-motivated, energetic person between the age of 18 and 25 who wishes to pursue a career in the grain industry. Learners will be expected to accept employment on the basis of a 12-month fixed term contract.
Reference Number: GC-5394
Closing Date: 31 December 2021 (10 days)
Company: SenwesLocation: Various Silos within the Grain Industry
Department: Grainlink (Agriculture)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
* The candidate must have passed Grade 12, or in the process of completing Grade 12.
* Math is a requirement.
* Technical ability or aptitude will serve as a recommendation.
* Candidates must be fluent in both English and Afrikaans.
* Not employed by another company on a full-time basis.
* No previous Learnerships completed.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
This is a Learnership programme and employees will receive on-the-job training, as well as external training where required.
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
- Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
- Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
HOW TO APPLY